Learning English Online was never so easy and effective
Confidence matters to stand out and we make you earn that confidence by providing you with strong foundation
Whether a student is in introductory classes, beginner level, intermediate or advanced, our online tutoring customized program focus on grammar, reading comprehension, writing, and vocabulary to help students of every skill level at Allstudybuddy, we have developed the teaching lessons in accordance with the common core standards. We strictly follow the curriculum; it gives us a clear picture of what is expected by the end of a respective grade. Our stress-free assessment will help us judge the level of your child, So we offer you a customized plan for your child. We just don’t believe in describing things, we show how it works with proven results. We are always positive and encouraging. Every child requires unique strategy for better understanding.
- Apply phonics skills in his reading.
- Read the most commonly used words.
- Write sentences using correct punctuation and capitalization.
- Recognize and use nouns and action verbs in sentences.
- Write legibly
- Recognize simple subjects and predicates.
- Write sentences with subject/verb agreement.
- Identify the plot, setting, and main characters of a story.
- Write paragraphs with a main idea sentence and supporting details.
- Use the steps of the writing process from pre-writing to the final draft.
- The use of synonyms, antonyms, homophones, and analogies.
- Recognize and use all parts of speech.
- Use basic spelling rules.
- Express their selves in a clear and organized way.
Middle School & High School
- Knowledge of content (e.g., vocabulary, grammar, information, terminology)
- Understanding of content (e.g., concepts, ideas, themes)
- Use of critical/creative thinking processes (e.g., oral discourse, reading process, writing process, inquiry, research, problem solving, critical analysis, invention)
- Expression and organization of ideas and information (e.g., clear expression, logical organization).
- Use of conventions, vocabulary, and terminology of the discipline (e.g., grammar, spelling, punctuation, pronunciation) in oral, visual, and written forms
- Making connections within and between various contexts (e.g., between personal experiences and the discipline; between past, present, and future)